Skip to main content

Myralyn Macalam One Of The Best Female Young Artist of 2019

Myralyn Macalam AKA myramacximum



"The artist says She's the number one fan of her father."




Myralyn Macalam is a self-taught artist who uses her emotions in each piece of art.Although Mayang has been creative since childhood, it took her many years to listen to her creative soul, and become an artist. In fact, she didn’t start sharing her art with the world, until 2019.

Where are you from?

Kadingilan, Bukidnon, Philippines



How long have you been an artist and how did you get started?

"My art journey started when my father asked me to go with him in National Bookstore to buy some coloring materials for his new project at work. When we get there, I was amazed knowing that there are more colors other than the 8 basic crayons I had. From that day on, I saved my extra daily allowance from school to buy that 32 crayons. I'm so happy when I bought it. Since I love nature, I began to draw trees, sun and rivers.I tried to ask my father to draw with him. I really admire how my father made wonderful artworks.I'm his number 1 fan and tried my best to be better each and every drawing I made.I started joining some on the spot poster making contest during my freshmen years. Luckily, I won and from that day on, my teachers let me nominate  to join in every Art Competition we had in school and even inter-school competitions. I explored doing digital drawings by Using Microsoft Paint. I even joined Logo making contest. When I get into my college gears, I started to do graphic layout, calligraphy and made certificates. There i just realized that art is not just in a form of drawings or sketches. It is more than that. Today, I challenged myself to join this monthly art challenge that drives me to enhance my skills on Art and be more innovative as I can be.If ever I never admired colors as early as it could be, I guess until now I may not have this one of a kind skill. Compassion to innovation."










She’s also famous for her Instagram presence, seeing the platform as both a visual diary, and a way to connect people.




She continues to wow us every day with her style and no one gonna stop this young lady from getting to the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Promising, Rising Female Teen Artist of 2019 - artsyypics

Most Promising, Rising Female Teen Artist of 2019 There's no denying that many new artists are rising today, but the more interesting part is that a lot of them are very young. Amazingly, this young artist (Artsyypics) already proving just how much talent She can share with the world. Profile :   Artsyypics   Real Name :   Toby From :   CA Instagram : Click Here She started her drawing career by posting artwork on Instagram . She is a Self-taught artist, has loved art since a really young age and continues to create art in various media. Hopes to improve skills even more in the future!  In a few months, she started to draw beautiful landscapes and portraits. Can you believe she's only 18 years old ?  You know I can't. But with her beautiful and unique drawings and color combination, She is set to be one of the brightest stars of her generation. She continues to wow us everyday with her style and no one's gonna sto
চিঠি ............শ্রী কবিগুরু , এটা তোমাকে লেখা চিঠি দেখতে চাই তোমাকে বলতে চাই অনেক কথা তোমাকে ভালোবাসতে চাই তোমার মতো করে তোমায় ভালোবেসে হতে চাই কখনো মৃণালিণী, কখনো কাদম্বরী, কখনো বা কৃষ্ণকলি, কখনো নিন্দে করতে চাই তোমার লেখার,কখনো বা তোমার লেখার প্রশংসায় হতে চাই গুণমুগ্ধ । তোমাকে ভালোবেসে কাটাতে চাই তোমার সাথে জীবন । মৃতুন্জয় হতে কতোটা কষ্ট হয়েছিলো তোমার খুব জানতে ইচ্ছে করে, হাতে হাত রেখে পাশে থাকতে ইচ্ছে করে । জানো,তোমার মতো এতো কষ্ট এই জীবনে পাইনি.. তবুও মৃতুন্জয় হতে পারিনি এখনো.. ছাড়ো সেসব কথা ক্যামেলিয়া সত্যি ছিলো কেও? বা সেই কৃষ্ণকলি? কারোর সাথে হয়েছিলো তোমার সেই হঠাত্ দেখা? কাদম্বরীকে আমার খুব হিংসা হয়,জানো ? যদি কখনো ফিরে আসো, হঠাত্ দেখা হবে তো আমার সাথে ? বা ক্যামেলিয়া হয়ে , কোনো এক পাহাড়ের পথে ?

Watercolor by Joseph Zbukvic

Watercolor by Joseph Zbukvic Joseph Zbukvic (born in Zagreb, Croatia) is a leading master of the watercolor medium of his time. His impressive achievements and enormous success is due to his ability to transform any subject into visual poetic language. Covering an infinite variety of subjects, his sensitive, lyrical and atmospheric paintings have captured people and galleries from all around the world. Due to his exceptional drawing skills and extraordinary abilities in art, he is proficient in any medium. However, it is his passion for watercolor that has led him to become a unique master of that medium. Although greatly admired for his soft moody impressions of rural life, Joseph also produces strong urban scenes and powerful equestrian images. He has always had a deep connection and affection for the laborer and the common man and it is these works that are also his finest paintings ever produced in watercolor. The artist now lives in Melbourne, Australia.